Thursday, June 26, 2014

Design Team Call and Reminder post

  Welcome to you all!

 Thank you for dropping by!

REMINDER

As we are quite new, we have decided to do a little reminder post at the half way mark of our Challenges!

There is now 1 week left to enter our challenge!

Shaped Card

For our current Challenge Click HERE

 

We really need your support, to build our Challenge Blog! We would be so, so thrilled if you joined us for this challenge!

 

I have a beautiful project to show you from our super talented Design Team Member Ange!

Ange 






Discounted 3D Sheet Pondering Patunia is available HERE

 

 

DT CALL

We have some extra exciting news!

We are having our first Design Team Call since staring our exciting 3D Blog!

Yay!

So if you have always wanted to be a Besties 3D Deco Girl, we would love you to enter our call.

We are looking to add 5 new girls to our existing team of amazingly talented, lovely Ladies!

REQUIREMENTS:

Love Sherri's Besties 

Can be from anywhere in the World

Must have an Active Blog and Facebook

Be friendly, helpful, and encouraging as we will be here to answer questions and help people in anyway possible to promote our gorgeous 3D Sheets

Be able to create 1 new card/project per fortnight, Due Thursday to be posted on a Friday

Take good quality Photos of your Creation and add them to our DT Facebook Page 

Post to your Blog and Facebook Groups when required, and enter Challenges

And most of all - Enjoy 3D Decoupage

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHAT TO DO TO ENTER:

The Call will run for the next 3 weeks.

You will need to make a card or project,

Using one of the 3D Decoupage sheets available from Sherri's Shops

Scrapbook Stamp Society

Sherri Baldy Etsy Shop Here And Here

****Or you can find our Discounted Sheet Above ****

This is so we can see that you know how to use the sheets to maximum effect. 

Please enter your card to the Linky Below.

  **********While you are entering the DT Call, you might like to enter your card in the current challenge as well, so just check the theme when you are making your creation. The call will run over 2 challenges. The Ladies who have already entered the current challenge may also like to enter their card in the call, if it is made using a 3D Sheet.*************


If you need to ask any questions, you can email me at juliegleeson34@hotmail.com

We cant wait to see your entries!

Hugs Julie and the 3D Deco Girls! xox

Please enter your DT CALL card or Project below:



5 comments:

  1. Hallo ladies!

    I'm Andrea N. from Germany and already designers at My Besties friendship. I'm a big fan of My bestie motive and it gives me a lot of fun to work with.

    I find it totally great that you can also get 3D Sheets of the wonderful motive. It gives me much pleasure to process with it.

    I would be very happy and would appreciate me very lucky if I could to support the team from My Besties 3D Deco blog.

    Hugs from Andrea from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning My Besties 3D Deco Ladies,

    My name is Annette Stapylton, I have been scrapping for a number of years but taken it up more seriously since retiring approx 4 years ago where I have been entering the odd challenge here and there in other areas.

    I have only just been recently introduced to the Besties by a dear Scrap Book Facebook Friend. Ever since I was asked by this lady to enter a card, right from the very start, my very first card came 1st. I was amazed, and from then on I have been totally hooked on all Besties, so much so I have my own Scrap Book Facebook Site namely "Meet at the Scrappers Corner" where I am now running a monthly "My Besties" Card Challenge with great prizes and Sherri Ann Baldy is of course our Sponsor.

    I have only had my Blog since April this year and slowly progressing with it and building it up with current creations.

    I love these Bestie Image Digitals and the fact that you can re-size them is just fantastic. I am totally enjoying all of the Bestie Challenges and have had loads of fun particularly with the 3D Decoupage Digital Sheets. They are fantastic, just love them.

    I would be over the moon to be chosen as one of your DT Members and I would most certainly promote the Besties on my Blog as well as my Scrap Book Site, which I might add was only started up recently and we are slowly growing each day.

    Thank you for allowing me to apply and I would be so excited to be on your DT 3D Team.

    Kindest Regards,
    Annette Stapylton:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My name is Anita Stoker, and I come from the Netherlands.
    I'm 48 years old and for a lots of years I make cards and other creations
    in lots of technics.
    I'm also a DT member for Studio Light here in the Netherlands.
    The Besties are one of my favorite stamps to collor and work with.
    That they now are in 3D is so great!! I love it!
    I've a blog where you can see what I also make: http://kaartenmop.blogspot.nl/
    If you want to know more from me you can ask me.
    I'd like to be a member of your Design Team and if you want to know more from me you can ask me.

    Much greetings from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies,

    I'm Luana Owens and I currently live in Georgia. I've been a crafter for about 9 years now and I'm still on a learning journey. I started out making scrapbooks and have evolved into card making. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for a DT member. Using 3D is new for me, but I look forward to all the possibilities. The images are adorable which makes creating so much easier and fun!

    Again, thanks for this opportunity.

    Luana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ladies !

    I´m Anja from Germany and I`m the teamleader of Germans My Besties Friendship.

    Over the world there are a many Besties Blog, but you have what else.

    I love to create with 3D and you - all in the team - make a wonderful work
    3D device unfortunately by the stamp in the background.. and you make it perfect.

    My First card for over 10 years was a 3D card, so it was the beginning for card making. Since 6 years I make my fist coloration card with a stamp.... I love the cute design.

    I hope we have a lot of fun with you in the team...
    Thanks for your creation and for the something special.

    Hugs from Germany
    Anja xx

    ReplyDelete